|Job:||Student Cook, Personal Assistant|
|First appearance:||November 15, 1999|
|First line:||"Dude, I'm bored."|
For the person the character is based on, see Greg Dean (crew)
Prime Minister Edit
On January 9, 2002, it was revealed to Dave Reynolds that Tony Flansaas made Greg the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe, as Greg thought the name sounded hilarious. However, covertly he was hired by Liz Mosely as a lackey. When this was discovered by Tony in his palace, Greg was fired.
Dean also has several books, workbooks, and a CD to accompany his success as a stand up comedian teacher and performer. One of his best known books, "Greg Dean Step by Step to Stand-Up Comedy", is probably one of the most clear, concisely put, and constructive books on comedy joke writing. Dean first goes into detail about the three mechanisms of jokes. These mechanisms explain the precise essence of a joke and allow the read to develop a critical understanding of the underlying priciples of joke writing. The next chapter in Dean's book provides and original system to write jokes anytime, anywhere without relying on the come-and-go lighting method of ideas that tends to be flaky. Dean's system allows you to write a joke about anything using a five step method and one of the most innovative systems in all of comedy which Dean calls the Joke Prospect. Using this method, I wrote a joke about toothpaste that got a good, hardy laugh. Dean's book is definitely a no-brainer. Although better suited teaching his craft, Dean also excels at numerous times performing stand up.
- Greg is an addict to Pepsi.
- Can speak two fictional languages. One from Ultima Online, the other from Myst.
- Collected every single console.
- Can grow a beard over night.
- Owns several swords, including the Master Sword, the Buster Sword, and the Brotherhood.
- Managed to get The One Ring, and then got himself a replica of it.
- Can escape the panels of the comic.
- Travelled at the speed of light after eating several Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
- Formed an organisation named the Association for the Creation of Creatively Named Groups with Corresponding Accronyms.
- Created a drink named Not Poison.
- Made a black hole in his living room. (June 10, 2004)
- Hue Control: Exactly the same as Greg.
- Coke: He drinks Coca-cola rather than Pepsi.
- Female: Owns Ultima Online 2 and is female, compared to everyday Greg.
See Also Edit
|Prime Minister of Zimbabwe|
January 9, 2002 - January 16, 2002
|Alan Extra | Cliff Hicks | Dave Reynolds | Elizabeth Dean | Greg Dean | The Cartoonist | Tony Flansaas|
|Adam Compton | Ben | Debbie | Dreamcast | Lena | Liz Mosely | PAL | Reid|
|Evil Tony | Apple Macintosh | Tony Flansaas | Dave Reynolds | Agent Johnson|
|Crystal | Dennis Fong|